We guarantee you that—by the time you reach the end of this article—you ’ ll have 50 new ideas to contemplate while you ’ re on your way to the salon, again !
1. Highlights and Lowlights. Mixing several tones together will play tricks on the eyes… in a good way .
2. Face-Framing Highlights. Highlights for colored hair are big for freshening up your look. If you don ’ thyroxine want to cover up your brown university hair besides much, try face-framing highlights. To achieve this count, you will need to lighten a few strands in the front and create respective about unnoticeable highlights hera and there .
3. Caramel Balayage. Balayage on black brown hair looks brilliant. Wear it casually or manner for special occasions. For exemplify, adding some waves to your hairdo creates an elegant evening expression in no fourth dimension .
4. Highlights and Lowlights for Brunettes. Brown hair with highlights and natural lowlights gains amazing depth and proportion. It is low-maintenance and looks completely natural. however, you will notice the deviation in the beautiful gleam of your hair .
5. Auburn Highlights on Curls. A mix of red-brown highlights against blue brown hair’s-breadth will make your haircloth look good adequate to eat !
6. Dark Brown Highlighted Layers. Layered highlights on long haircloth are stunning .
7. Caramel Highlights. Take your color from drab to fab with a short highlight on waves. Keep most of the highlights underneath the haircloth and as frame for the face for that “ just adequate ” look .
8. Copper Highlights for Dark Hair. The benighted brown haircloth with copper highlights looks romanticist and brings those summer vibes, no matter the season. Don ’ t be afraid to experiment with the tonicity of highlights to personalize the dash !
9. Ombre in Chocolate Shades. Dark brown university is a beautiful natural hair color, but if you experiment with its shades and add an ombre effect to your stylus, it can make you look even more attractive. Bring waves or curls for book !
10. Subtle Highlights on Curls. In search of a natural look ? Pick a shade, just a bite lighter than your normal haircloth color, with which to use for your highlights .
11. Bronze Brown Blend. Less is more, so why go for extremist changes when you can just add a touch of lighter tones ? This whoremaster will enable you to keep your natural count with a piece of device .
12. Very Subtle Money Pieces for Brunettes. You can not argue that a lighter shade of brown can highlight your hazel or brown eyes in a whole new way. Try and see it for yourself .
13. Flamboyage Highlights. This hairdo is debauched and comfortable to make. Besides, it will look gorgeous on any hair semblance, from caramel to deep brunet. Subtle even gorgeous, this dye technique is what you need for a change !
14. Peek-a-Boo Highlights. Dark brown hair with highlights doesn ’ t have to be bright and high-contrast. For example, you can get partial peek-a-boo highlights that will deliver a dimensional, sun-kissed expression .
15. Glossy Caramel Highlights. Dark brown hair with yellowish brown highlights and a slick finish is a great option to consider. If you decide to go for a insidious style change, we suggest yellowish brown babylights that create a sun-kissed effect .
16. Piecey Hair with Honey-Brown Highlights. Take your short-circuit brown hair’s-breadth and add a lighter shade of highlights for fair that fiddling extra beauty. honey-colored highlights besides help to bring warmth to the boldness, which is specially helpful for those of us who might be pale .
17. Subtle Brown Highlights on Medium Hair. Low-key highlights on dark brown hair will intensify the natural incandescence of your locks and make the color more vibrant. It is a big solution for the ladies who don ’ t want to deal with the consequences of acute hair bleach .
18. Subtle Dark Caramel Highlights for Brunettes. Channel in your inner Blair Waldorf and spice up your hair with caramel highlights and just adequate definition for the gossip-worthy lob .
19. Warm Brown Contouring. Dark brown hair with blond highlights is a big theme that has earned its topographic point among the classics. If you choose to lighten up only the front strands, you can be surely that your confront will be highlighted beautifully .
20. Peek-a-Boo Highlights for Dark Hair. Dark haircloth with highlights can be styled sol that the lighter strands will be obtrusive only when your hair is curled. such peek-a-boo highlights add texture to your hairdo and are easily to maintain .
21. Rich Auburn Highlights. Auburn highlights on night hair make you appear passionate, outgoing, and open-hearted. It is besides a good solution for women with fine hair, as contrasting highlights make the locks look more textured and compact .
22. Delicious Brown Balayage for Black Hair. Add something a little more particular to your long hair. Light brown highlights can easily bring a spark and volume to your brunet locks .
23. Contrasting Highlights. The dark brown hair with highlights looks amazing. If you are not cook to dye your hair blond, this is the means to see if you want to proceed with the experiment or not. Besides, it will decidedly freshen your style up .
24. Delicate Bronze Highlights. Dark brown university hair’s-breadth with blond highlights may be excessively extreme for some. But what if you choose a less flashy tad ? For example, bronze doesn ’ t attract excessively much attention but spices up your hairdo.
25. Cinnamon Hair. Balayage-style highlights in cinnamon make for a beautiful choice .
26. Peek-a-Boo Highlights. Place your highlights in random areas of the hair for an component of surprise for your audience .
27. Mahogany Highlights. For long brown hair’s-breadth, a rich mahogany shines in the light .
28. Medium Dark-Blonde Highlights. Strike a balance in highlights with a blond that isn ’ t excessively idle or besides dark .
29. Caramel Brown Highlights with Black Roots. First of all, having your roots untouched automatically gives 10 points to your low-maintenance style. second, brunet highlights all over your question wholly turn each updo into a masterpiece .
30. Light Chocolate Highlights for Black Hair. Liven up your dark brown university locks. Dark hair with blond highlights is another screen of aphrodisiac. not alone are the money pieces absolutely seductive, but the definition is faultless .
31. Cinnamon Highlights. Varying shades of light-brown ( cinnamon ) highlights cursorily add beautiful dimension .
32. Beige Highlights for Short Hair. Short brown hair with highlights is an comfortable direction to go from olive-drab to fab .
33. Delicious Cocoa and Cinnamon Balayage Blend. Get inspired by your favorite winter drink and bring your raw hair’s-breadth color mind to life. Show off your dulcet and hot nature with a fiery and piquant balayage on blue brown hair .
34. Cute Money Pieces and Highlights on Black Base. The delicate money pieces are cute for respective reasons. They work as a flattering accent, highlight your boldness, and enhance the eyes. You can either wear them in a natural tad or in something funky .
35. Honey Balayage. If you are all about cunning vibes, this naturally sweet look with honey-colored locks will be a perfect catch. The blend looks particularly stunning if you have wavy hair’s-breadth .
36. Face-Framing Highlights. Use gorgeous aureate highlights to frame the confront in a flattering way .
37. Ash Brown Highlights for Long Dark Hair. Try out an ash-grey shade before you commit to it entirely. Having a question full of haircloth allows you to experiment with literally anything, for exercise, give a probability to brown hair with highlights in a mushroom shade .
38. Barely There Chocolate Highlights. Wanting to ease into highlighting ? Try this style .
39. Light–Brown Highlights on Medium Hair. A contrasting color against your normal shade will very make the eyes pop. Take color from roots to tip for maximum effect .
40. Brunette Hair with Caramel and Golden Highlights. Both master and cover girl, this style will fit correctly in with literally any vibration. Plus, it ’ randomness easy to take manage of and doesn ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate damage your locks !
41. Black Lob with Auburn and Golden Babylights. sometimes flush the sexiest iniquity brown hair can feel boring. switch it up with some bright babylights for a distinct dimension. Brown hair color with highlights attracts more attention than plain colors .
42. Ash Blonde Highlights on Long, Wavy Hair. Ash-blonde international relations and security network ’ t the normal discolor choice for highlights, but if you have dark hair’s-breadth, it can be a nice copulate and looks very natural .
43. Cinnamon Brown Highlights for Black Hair. You don ’ t have to go out of your way to turn your locks into a hot mess. Weave some cinnamon and caramel brown highlights into your brunet locks and curl them into informal ringlets. Your runway spirit is served .
44. Shiny Brown Balayage for Fall. Imagine transferring the heat of fall days over to your hair. then show the hairdresser this video with a cozy balayage featuring money pieces and lowlights and enjoy your dreams coming to life .
45. Black Hair Balayage Transformation. In sheath you ’ ve exhausted all your life as a very dark brunet, then coming to the light side might seem unmanageable. Give a go to a delicate black-to-chocolate balayage if you feel like it ’ s time for bright days .
46. Toasted Almond Highlights for Dark Hair. A hairdo that looks gay fair on its own. Although, add some mid-shaft waves and easy money pieces and bring all the needed attention to your bright facial features .
47. Russet Patches. Auburn highlights you can scantily see are perfect if you want just a shred of color .
48. Bronze and Cocoa Highlights for Dark Hair. See how incredible dark hair with highlights looks in the sun with this absolutely astonishing healthy balayage theme. Dark chocolate with caramel is always in requirement.
49. Curly Locks with Caramel Highlights. Caramelize your hair and wear it curly to show off this beauty .
50. Chocolate Salted Caramel. You don ’ t have to go for full-on color highlights ; a light cool-brown shade does wonders .
At the end of the sidereal day, all that matters is that you ’ re happy with your hair’s-breadth and you feel comfortable and gorgeous. The great thing about hair is that coloring material finally fades, which means that—in a month or two—you can try something wholly unlike ! What about brown hair’s-breadth with highlights ? Have fun experiment .